CO2 Neutral Conference Call Add-in for Microsoft Outlook
With the CO2 Neutral Conference Call Add-in for Microsoft Outlook, you can schedule meetings faster by automatically inserting your passcodes and dial-in numbers into your Outlook meeting invitations or emails. (You can use the add-in alone or in combination with the CO2 Neutral Conference Call Web Portal.)
- Easily switch between CO2 Neutral Conference Call accounts if you have more than one by selecting from a drop-down menu.
- Give meaningful "nicknames" to your accounts.
- Add accounts to the add-in so you can schedule on behalf of others. This is especially beneficial to administrative assistants.
- Automatically inserts your dial-in numbers and participant passcode into your Outlook emails or calendar invitation.
- Automatically saves your chairperson details to your calendar so you don't join your own meeting as a participant.
- Easily select Global Access dial-in numbers from the add-in if you have participants from other countries.
- Always have access to the most up-to-date numbers. The add-in automatically updates your dial-in numbers, including Global Access numbers, and passcodes in the next meeting invitation you create.
- Meeting reminders make it easy to join your own call the way you want. One-click access via the add-in bypasses extra login pages and the system can be configured to automatically dial your phone directly.
- Meeting reminders make it easy to join the web portal so you can view the meeting roster and see who is in your meeting.