Audiocast Operator Assisted
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Audiocast Operator Assisted is a booked audio conferencing service, designed specifically for larger conferences from 40 to over 2500 participants.
Audiocast Operator Assisted is ideal for formal meetings and mass communications to large audiences:
- Multinational conferences
- Company announcements
- Training courses
- Global financial reviews
- Project progress meetings
- Seminars and lectures
To use Audiocast Operator Assisted all you need is a landline or mobile phone, preferably with a tone-dialling facility for each participant.
Audiocast Operator Assisted Global Access enables people from over 70 countries to join a booked conference by using a local dial-in number.
With Audiocast Operator Assisted, you benefit from the services of an expert Event Management team to help you before, during and after the conference, which gives you the reassurance that will help ensure your conference runs smoothly.
- Event management at no extra cost to help you plan and manage your conference
- Pre-registration to allow organisers to track conference registration and attendance
- Security ensured by a unique passcode for each conference
- Pre-booking to guarantee number of lines
- Automated dial-in for fast access
- Coordinator assistance, as required