Audiocast Operator Assisted
Managed Event Service ChangesPlease read this important information about temporary changes to our Managed Event
Important notice: Temporary changes to the BT Premium Managed Event service
To enable us to deal with the increased demand of our services, we are making some temporary changes to the BT Premium Managed Event service.
The changes below will allow us to focus on delivering our core service which is essential to help you and all our customers with business continuity during these unprecedented times.
Suspended: Meet and Greet service
We have stopped offering attended entry for our Premium Managed Event service. (This is the Meet and Greet service where a user dials in, we answer the call and speak directly with them asking for their meeting passcode to join them into the call).
Alternative: Our pre-registration or automated entry methods will be offered as alternatives for Meet and Greet. These services allow many more users (1000s) to join an event call compared to Meet and Greet calls which are limited to approx. 400 users per call and have time of day or day of week restrictions too.
You will continue to receive our high touch event service with a BT Event co-ordinator (operator) so you get the same experience with these alternative methods of joining premium event meetings.
Our best-in-class booked audio conferencing solution
Audiocast Operator Assisted booked audio conferencing is the best solution for any conference with large numbers of participants. Larger conferences need careful planning, so with Audiocast Operator Assisted you benefit from the services of an expert Event Manager to help you before, during and after the conference.
- Event Manager - a conference coordinator to help you plan and manage your conference
- Security ensured by unique passcode for each conference
- Automated dial-in for fast access
- Accommodates visual content such as presentations, web follow-me demonstrations, and document sharing with web conferencing
- Management of question and answer sessions
- Voting on questions via the phone key pad
- Record events and replay on CD, over the web or over the phone
- Transcription to produce text version of the conference call
- Monitoring of call quality to address any call issues instantly
- Ideal for sales kick-off meetings, internal announcements, global financial reviews, investor and analyst relations, product launches, and training courses
Audiocast Operator Assisted
Ideal for meetings that demand greater control and functionality, Audiocast Operator Assisted features a highly trained call coordinator, who assists with scheduling, greeting, and connecting participants. Audiocast Operator Assisted can be enhanced with Audiocast Operator Assisted features on an a la carte basis. This service is ideally suited to sales presentations, product introductions, seminars, and lectures.
- A unique password for each conference increases security
- A conference coordinator introduces, proactively monitors, and ends the conference
- The chairperson may request that all lines be muted other than those of the speaker
- A conference coordinator can manage a question and answer session
- Participants can vote on questions via their telephone keypads
- All participants are checked against a list provided by the chairperson before being placed into the call
- A conference coordinator can assist the chairperson through a separate and discreet line
- The chairperson and selected participants can conduct a private, secure subconference to evaluate how to conduct an upcoming call or to regroup after a conference is completed.
*Certain features carry an additional charge. Not all features are available with all meeting entry options. Please contact the help desk for further details.